Terms and Conditions of Use for our website Sassy & Classy Plus
Currently, we are only accepting orders from Ireland, UK and EU. When placing an order on this site you must be over the age of 18 years and legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
Descriptions, Details & Prices
While we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on our website are accurate, errors may occur (apologies in advance!). If the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as an error, we do not have to provide the Products to you at the incorrect (lower) price. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If the order is cancelled at this point you will receive a full refund including Delivery Charges. All products are subject to availability.
Prices are subject to change without notice and are inclusive of VAT at the current rate of 23%. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
We would ask you to please read our Delivery & Returns Policy for full details about how delivery is made and how to return an item. Please note that our returns policy is different for items bought online as opposed to items bought in store, this does not in any way affect your Statutory Rights. Please also note that whilst we will try our very best to deliver your order to you as soon as possible we are not liable for any failure to make a delivery within the estimated days or times.
Events Outside Our Control
Sometimes events happen which are completely outside our control, we are not liable or responsible for any failure to perform or any delay in our performance that is caused by these events (these are called Force Majeure Events)
A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond Our reasonable control and includes, in particular (without limitation) the following:-
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks;
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
Our performance under the Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and We will have an extension of time for performance during that period. We will use our reasonable endeavors to find a solution by which Our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
Limitation of Liability
We hope that you find all products purchased from us through our website are of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied. Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaching this contract is strictly limited to the purchase price you paid for the product.
Sassy & Classy Limited will not accept responsibility for personal injury or death resulting from negligent behavior from us or that of our employees and agents in relation to Sassy & Classy Limited. We will not be liable for damages of any kind arising from usage of this site or from any information, content, materials, products (including all software) or any services that are included or otherwise made available to you through our website. Sassy & Classy Limited does not warrant that this site, it’s servers, or emails sent from Sassy & Classy Limited are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Intellectual Property Rights
Your use of the site and its contents grants you no rights in relation to any copyright, designs, trademarks, and any other intellectual property and material rights in relation to all content, any software, HTML and codes which are contained on this website.
You are permitted to use the content of this website only as authorized by Sassy & Classy Limited. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, transfer or sell content, software or services that are contained on this website. You are also not permitted to use our logos or graphics to link to our website unless you have been given written permission from us to do so.
These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland. In the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
When returning an item back to Sassy and Classy Plus, please notify Sara as soon as possible. Please return the item in the post to us within 3 days of receiving your item for a full refund or an exchange, whichever you prefer (minus cost of postage). The onus is on you to pay for postage. There are some very small exceptions to this, mostly in the case of final reduction items but we’ll make sure you know these pieces before you make a purchase. Returned items Must:
*Tags remain intact
*In the original condition when purchased (it hasn’t been washed or worn)
*Absolutely no traces of makeup or fragrances on the garments
Final Sale items
Unfortunately, refunds will not be offered at final sale items
Postage costs are not refundable unless the wrong item has been sent or the item is faulty, in which case we are so sorry and we’ll do our very best to make it up to you.
To make a return
Just give Sara a call or drop us a WhatsApp/messager/email to let us know what you’re returning, so we know what to expect. Below are the ways to return the item to us:
Post the item back to us, we recommend using recorded delivery to make sure it gets to us. Don’t forget to include your invoice or if you do not have access to a printer, please write your name, address, invoice number, and date of purchase. Once we receive your parcel we’ll be in touch to process your return. Our return address is:
Sassy & Classy Limited, Tinvaucoosh, Slieverue, Co. Kilkenny, X91 KT10
If local (Waterford/South Kilkenny), you can pop your item back to the store. If you want a refund, then we can accept your return and can process the refund for you through our online system.
When refunds are processed, you should receive within 5 working days of receipt (it’s often much quicker but just in case we say 5 days!) depending on the bank, it may take a few more days for it to hit your account, but that’s on the bank.
Our parcels are sent via Fastway Couriers. If you order by 12 noon, and are based in Ireland, your parcel is generally with you in 1 to 3 working days. If you are further afield your order will take a little longer. Once we ship your order, we will send you a quick mail with your tracking number.
Parcels going to the UK are taking a lot longer than usual due to Brexit. It takes approx 10 working days now (I know!) Don’t worry tho, if you are in anyway anxious, please feel free to contact Sara and she will chase up with the courier.
Parcels going to EU contries, normally take 5 working days.
All deliveries will require a signature on arrival, so if you’re not going to be at home during the day it might be best to give a work address or an address of someone you know who will be at home to take delivery during the day.
Sassy & Classy Limited respects your privacy. This policy sets out important information about how we use your personal data, so please read it carefully.
We will ask you to provide certain personal data when you buy a product.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1988 and 2000 (the Act), the data controller is Sassy & Classy Limited, Tinvaucoosh, Slieverue, Co. Kilkenny, X91 KT10, Ireland.
What do we use your data for?
We use your personal data to:
- Fulfill orders and provide service information – we gather from you, information about your product selection, your name, delivery address, your payment information and any further information needed to fulfill your order (such as any special delivery instructions). The information on your order marked * is mandatory because without it we will be unable to fulfill your order.
- Process Returns and address complaints and queries – where you return a product or make a query or complaint, we will keep the information you give us to ensure that we comply with our contractual and regulatory requirements, to ensure appropriate further communication with you, and to improve our products and services.
- Remember you and view activity on our Site – if you have allowed access to cookies (please see our cookies policy for more information) our Site will automatically remember you the next time you visit, to pre-populate fields to make ordering easier and to improve your experience by directing you to information on our Site that we think will be of interest to you. We also gather details of your visits to our Site, including details of pages viewed, accessed or visited, your use of any interactive features on the Site, and the length of your visit. We may also contact you to remind you about items in your shopping basket which you have not checked out.
- Communicate product offers, events and competitions – we will use contact details you have given us, along with any information you have given us about your birthday, and information about your previous orders to send you information about our products, offers and events that we think will be of interest to you. Every mail like this will have an unsubscribe button at the bottom which you can choose at any time,
- Update our records – we may periodically check that the personal data we store for the purpose of communicating with you is accurate. If you would like to update the personal data we hold about you, please update your account information and preferences on our Site.
- Legal purposes – we sometimes need to use personal data that we have gathered from you or third parties (such as law enforcement or credit reference agencies), or that you have provided to us, to comply with our legal obligations or for other legal reasons – for example to trace fraudulent transactions. We may also use your personal data where it is reasonable for us to do so and where there is no disadvantage to you.
- Report browsing information – we will collect information, if available, about your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
How do we collect your personal data?
We obtain personal data:
- directly from you, for example when you place an order
- by observing how you use our Site, for example from your transactions; or
- from other organisations such as credit reference and fraud prevention agencies.
Who do we share your data with?
To fulfill your orders and make the Site available, we may share your personal data with other members of our company. We may also share your personal data with the following categories of third parties:
- Our service providers where necessary to make products and services available to you and to promote our products and services to you, such as our delivery partners and suppliers of IT and marketing services.
- Credit reference, fraud prevention, and law enforcement agencies where it is necessary for us to do so to enforce a legal obligation or otherwise where it is fair and reasonable for us to do so for example for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Where necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of our group of companies, our customers, or others we may share personal data with law enforcement agencies.
What are your rights?
- Access to your personal data: you may request access to a copy of your personal data.
- Withdraw consent: you may withdraw your consent at any time. Please contact us using the details located below if you would like to withdraw your consent and we will delete your data in line with your right to erasure below.
- Rectification: you may ask us to rectify inaccurate information held about you. If you would like to update the data we hold about you, please contact us on using the details below and provide the updated information.
- Erasure: you may ask us to delete your personal data. If you would like us to delete the personal data we hold about you, please contact us using the details below, specifying why you would like us to delete your personal data.
- Portability: you may ask us to provide you with the personal data that we hold about you in a structured, commonly used, machine readable format, or ask for us to send such personal data to another data controller.
- Make a complaint: you may make a complaint about our data processing activities to a supervisory authority, which for Ireland is the Data Protection Commissioner, by visiting their website at dataprotection.ie.
How long do we store your personal data for?
We only store your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purposes listed in the ‘What Information do we collect and how do we use it?’ section above. We may have to keep some of your information for longer where this is reasonable necessary or required by law or regulation, for instance, to prevent fraud or resolve disputes.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. You can refuse to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser. This may, however, mean you are unable to access certain parts of our site.
Sassy & Classy Limited is committed to protecting the security of your data. We will treat all of your information in strict confidence and we will endeavor to take all reasonable steps to keep your personal data secure once it has been transferred to our systems. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal data and data stored on our Site and associated databases.
Sassy & Classy Limited recommends that you take measures to better protect the information you provide online. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. For security purposes, your password should not be written down and should be regularly reset. A strong password should not include easily obtainable personal data, should be at least 8 characters in length, and should be a combination of letters and numbers.
All online purchases made through our Site take place safely, using the latest internet security technology to protect our customers. We do not collect your credit card or banking details as online payments are redirected to Authipay, by AIB merchant services our online payments provider.
Links to Third Party Websites
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these website.
We want to personalise your experience with Sassy & Classy Limited so that you get the most relevant information about our products and services, at the right time. We base this on the information you give us. We also use services such as Facebook’s Custom Audience. You don’t have to give Sassy & Classy Limited any of the following information.
When you sign up to receive our emails…
Sassy & Classy Limited will remember your name and e-mail address. If you tell us exactly what you’re interested in when you sign up, Sassy & Classy Limited can make sure we only send you information about the products/services/events we know you want to hear about.
When you link with us on social media…
Sassy & Classy Limited may use the information you have publicly shared on social media to make sure you only get product recommendations from us that are suited to you. If you submit user generated content through our social media channels, we may use your username or email address to communicate with you, in addition to using your photo.
You can unsubscribe from Sassy & Classy Limited’s marketing communications at any time by clicking on the link found at the bottom of every marketing email, by updating your account preferences on our Site, or by emailing [email protected] Please note that it may take up to 7 days for any changes to take effect.
How to Contact Us